Thursday, March 11, 2010

TADA! Aka a new member of the shiny aka IM PREORDERING HER TODAY!

Written by Ari at 2:26 PM
I just wanted to say HI to PRINCESS FOR HIRE!!

I mean why not.

Look at this shiny little thing....

I was originally gonna buy it when this little annoying thing told me to.. *gestures below*


But I came across some money so ordered it on Amazon :)

Lydia knows about this book and so do a ton of other people :)
Cuz we all just love books that way.

Review *pinkie promise* for this book shall be up THE DAY AFTER I GET IT! Cuz once again Im just that cool.

Regular posting shall resume on monday :)

Ari

And PSST if you send me a pic of you with the book when it comes out ONE person will get.....

A Princess For Hire Bookmark
One of my LOVELY ONE OF A KIND PRINCESS FOR HIRE TSHIRTS
A lovely princess notebook
A princess necklace
And if enough people enter Ill add some more stuff :)
Pic will come.

To Enter

-Send an email to me at teensactuallyread@gmail.com with the headline PFH CONTEST and an image of you (wear a bag over your head for all I care, just wanna know that you have the solid book in YOUR hands)
-Brownie points if you follow us :)
-Must enter by March 31 :)

See dont you want to win that stuff?
Uh ya you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting