Sunday, August 22, 2010

Spells by Aprilynne Pike

Written by Ari at 10:00 AM
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Pages: 359
Pub Date: May 4, 2010
Author Website/Blog: http://apparentlyaprilynne.blogspot.com/
Synopsis: Six months have passed since Laurel saved the gateway to the faerie realm of Avalon. Now she must spend her summer there, honing her skills as a Fall faerie. But her human family and friends are still in mortal danger--and the gateway to Avalon is more compromised than ever.When it comes time to protect those she loves, will she depend on David, her human boyfriend, for help? Or will she turn to Tamani, the electrifying faerie with whom her connection is undeniable?


So um.... I dont remember what I said about Wings, I just remember I didnt think it was the GREATEST novel in the world. And this one well... Would it be appropriate to say that I had to murder far more than the first half of this novel??  Haha just like the last one the beginning wanted me to kill myself, the middle had me slitting my wrists, and the ending made me smile. Its an odd combination ;) Most of the action doesnt happen till the end. The beginning continues with the tradition of boring facts about education. Gag. Haha but of course once the trolls make an appearance everything is better :) Thank you trolls, for making the story somewhat interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting