Monday, February 22, 2010

Meet my honorary crazy friend!

Written by Ari at 9:24 PM
Today I would LOVE to introduce my friend Emily who is getting started in the world of blogging *not that we arent* But I thought it would be AWESOME to advertise her to you guys!

Bio: Emily*i like to read and write and listen to music and i blog that stuff because i like learning about that stuff and i think others like it to so i can let them know, plus blogging is fun!*
PSST she also writes Fanfiction with me :)
Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1710810/
Blog: Teen Entertainment Updates
Blog URL: http:/teenentertainmentupdates.blogspot.com

Interview...
1. Craziest materialistic addiction youd rather hide,
DUCT TAPE!

2. Worst piece of garbage youve ever read.
Island Of The Blue Dolphins, or Julie and Julia, its kinda a tie.

3. Number 1 favorite candy!
GUMMY BEARS!

4. First strange YA book you can remember reading.
The Young Royals series (a series about King Henry VII's wi1st and 2nd wife and 2 daughters)

5. Worst fanfiction youve EVER read!
A Contagious Love Bug by Kaits1789

6. Wackiest animal you would own.
Python!

7.What is your opinion of 12.21.2012?
It's total bull because there's actually stuff in Mayan religion that's happening over 2000 years from now, not to mention that the world is not going to end in 1 day.
8. Do you agree with me on the existence of Jackalopes?
Heck ya, they are AWESOME!

9. If you had your own commercial how would it go?
... um... lot's of fun/loud music and bright colors using the words sugar and crazy and insane a lot

10. 5 random facts about YOU!
-Me on sugar deprivation is worse then me on a sugar high
-I love singing at the top of my lungs when no one is home
-I love sequels as much/more then the original movie
-I love old sitcoms from the 80's/early 90's
-I like to think about what happens after every movie/book i see/read

Now I hand it over to Em as she does her own thing!
"Disney stars Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have been rumored to be back together since the new year but now the rumors are going crazy since they were spotted having a golf date Sunday with matching his and her golf bags! There is almost no doubt left in anyone's mind that the couple is going and going strong."

Yup my friend is now officially a gossip queen :) But shes still totally awesome so go check her out! And also everyone who follows her will be entered to win some more bookmarks! I still have a signed The Espressologist Bookmark and a Princess For Hire bookmark :) So comment on this post saying you did it and leave a email!
Ari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting