Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hour 3 Meme

Written by Ari at 7:33 AM
Update: Gah Im trying desperately to finish A GREAT AND TERRIBLE BEAUTY *considering switching for the time being*
Update: Have switched. Now reading SUITE SCARLETT

Favorite Female Character in a book: PB in Summer Of My German Soldier
Favorite Male Character in a book: Anton in Summer Of My German Soldier
Favorite Side Kick in a book: None *I always want to hit them*
Favorite Couple in a Book: Jacky and Jaimy
Favorite Book Series: Bloody Jack Adventures
Favorite Author: Kimberley Pauley
Favorite Book Cover: Perchance To Dream
Favorite Book of 2009

Rapture Of The Deep by L.A Meyer

1 Comments:

Shanyn said...

My Book
by David L. Harrison

I did it!
I did it!
Come and look at what I've done!
I read a book!
When someone wrote it
Long ago
For me to read,
How did he know
That this was the book
I'd take from the shelf
And lie on the floor
And read by myself?
I really read it!
Just like that!
Word by word,
From first to last!

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting