1. What are you reading right now?
Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen
2. How many books have you read so far?
3 and a half *a lot of halfs*
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
my family, friends. I just talk. Try to read. You know *shrugs*
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
It goes REALLY fast. And its exhausting
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Choose about 5 books max. set aside a few back up books. Drink a TON of caffeine *accidently took a nap*
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I would as a reader choose fewer, shorter books. And as a cheerleader I would set that mostly aside for around 3 o clock my time.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I found out that it really works out well if you take short breaks every hour. I think that it really helps your brain take a rest and it really helped me finish SUITE SCARLETT which took me forever.