Sunday, February 20, 2011

Aye, It Be A Sad Tale Of UNFOLLOWING

Written by Ari at 2:26 PM
So yes...

Ive come to the realization that perhaps my one true way of decluttering my life and making my (failure of a) career at Blogging more successful I need to clean things up.

This will consist of cleaning up my FB.
Configuring the Teens Actually Read page so you can go on there and find current posts.
Unfollowing the unnecessary people on twitter.
And unfollowing blogs that are irrelevant (Sorry lunch lady blog)

If you feel a desperate need for me to continue to watch your social media rise and feel you may be eliminated please tweet me or comment below.

Ari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting