Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quack Quack Jingle Jingle

Written by Ari at 12:18 PM
Guess who got their ducky blanky :P Okay so its like the size for a baby doll but frankly I dont care.

It. Is. So. SOFT!

You know that scene in Despicable Me where Agnes is at the fair staring the unicorn yelling "ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!" That was me when I ordered this. Now Im Agnes after he blows up the booth. "ITS SO FLUFFY!"

I went outside today to get the mail and found this. Yeah pleasant surprise.
And now I have sat here for the past ten minutes STROKING it :)*stroke stroke*
OH AND IT HAS BELLS IN THE HEAD! I am such a little kid. Im sitting here going OOoo Awww and OOO IT JINGLES! OO THESE BABY SLIPPERS ARE SO SOFT! Yeah :P I mean I really want to sit here and clutch it and protect it from the EVILS of little kid snot...But thats not an option. Im sure all the little kids will love sitting there banging its poor head like its a hammer (sigh)

Love,
Ari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting