Friday, July 16, 2010

PLEASE READ! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Written by Ari at 10:44 PM
As you know from my contest, I am entering High School this year.... HOWEVER!!! THE SCHOOL SCREWED ME OVER!!!

I tried to get into Honors English. Guess what I DIDNT GET INTO!
Yup your right. Honors English.

SO I need a HUUUGE FAVOR FROM ALL OF YOU!!!
Sign. Sign your little hearts out on here.

http://twitition.com/ndg2d

Please guys, I really need this! It would mean THE WORLD TO ME!!!! And Ive decided to bribe you guys.....

2 random signers will win some swag.

Comment below with a link to your tweet and your email. Please guys, do this for me. I have the highest comprehension level in my grade, and there are people struggling to read Junie B Jones in Honors English.

Love,
Ari

1 Comments:

Ari said...

Emma, I would love to! Thank you for contacting me, and if I do get an ARC of your book then Ill be more than glad to write a review!

Ari

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting