Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Letter of Apology

Written by Ari at 4:23 PM
Dear Blogosphere.....
I am terribly sorry for neglecting you :( I feel terrible about it. I love you with all my heart, but as you know Im busy with Fanfiction also. I am busy running an awards for fanfiction that is sucking every minute of my free time. But for the next 2 weeks you have my sole attention. You shall be pampered with book reviews, and my contest Im starting soon :) You will be pampered with witty posts, since you guys want more Ari also.

You will be loved. Its almost been a year together blogosphere, but I dont treat you like that. Ive been terrible to you. I promise, I will try to improve, and I WILL be better in our new year together :)

Love,
Ari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting