Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do What You Want Cuz The Prizes Are Free, You Are A WINNER

Written by Ari at 1:03 AM
NOTE: I ENDED THE CONTEST EARLY DUE TO A VAST TIME PERIOD OF NO MORE ENTRIES. THANK YOU FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING.

Have you ever gone to google and typed in Lol limewire then pressed Im Feeling Lucky?? Well go do it and youll understand the title of this blog post.

However, the rest of it should be easy to understand....

I HAVE WINNERS!!!!

But first I would jsut like to say that I want to give everyone something but because of expenses, I chose three  freshman to receive care packages :)



1ST PLACE!!!
KELSEY DICKSON

2ND PLACE!!!!
BIANCA DUARTE 

3RD PLACE!!!
ERICA

Freshman care packages going to....
ANGELA Z
HARMONY BEAUFORT
LANA SCHOLTZ

If you guys do NOT email me within 24 hours I WILL be forced to select new winners!!

2 Comments:

angelatarantula said...

THANKS SO MUCH! YAY!and thanks to the other winners! Good luck in high school!

Ari said...

Your welcome! :D and Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting