Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One of those OH MY GOD MOMENTS!

Written by Ari at 7:31 PM

So today I recieved two packages in the mail, both I knew were coming. In package A. I had a audiobook of Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce…..

Package B however……

Well about a month ago an author emailed me and asked if I would review her book, I told her Id love to. So I sent her my info to be sent off to her editor and waited.

The book I was asked to review was in the package….. along with a book I had no idea about, I just simply stared at it and then went YAY My first book I had no idea about!

I just sat there astounded, to me this was a HUGE milestone for blogging, right up there with being ASKED to review something.

PS. Anyone know the difference between a Bound GALLEY and a bound MANUSCRIPT?? Or are they synonymous?

Ari *still squealing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, honestly tell us what you think. Were DYING for your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Teens Actually Read Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting